Monday, November 23, 2009

The Finish

LSU blew it this weekend against Ole Miss...and I'm not much interested in LSU as long as Les Miles is still coach. I invest plenty of time/money into LSU sports, most notebly football, and right now I'm just not getting enough in return thanks to him. I've never really like him since day one, but it really is time for him to go.

Anyways, I would rather discuss fantasy here instead of anything else today. So here are my projections for the "Molly Ringwald's Pink Nipple" finish with three weeks to go and most of this weeks games already decided:

Current record Projected finish
Porkrind
*Tittsburgh Feelers 8-2 12-2
*Itouchdownthere 6-4 9-5
Donkey Punchers 5-5 6-8
Ragin Cajuns 4-6 6-8
Thunder Chodes 3-7 3-11

Rawhide
*Giant TD's 6-4 10-4
*Loose Stool Stallions 6-4 8-6
Cunt Punt 5-5 7-7
River Bourbons 5-5 5-9
The Machine 2-8 4-10

* Playoff teams

So there it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment